Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's been awhile

Hello again everyone!

There's just a couple of things that I'd like to say in this first post:

  1. I've made a new blog page! The last blog I had (http://nsholtis.blogspot.com) is still up and running but hasn't been updated in months. I went back into it today to begin revamping and blogging again but I couldn't seem to remember the correct username/password combo and can't get in to delete it. So I've made a new one! It's currently http://natbek15.blogspot.com! I hope no one gets confused with the two and I apologize for making things hard on everyone haha but now you just have to bookmark this new one! 
  2. I'm so slack at blogging (and this won't be the last time I'll admit that). 
  3. School starts back in 25 days!
Ok, I think that's all I have for this first post on the new blog. Peace n' Blessins.

No comments:

Post a Comment