Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Is this real life?!

First off, I'm awful at blogging. BUT hopefully that will change once I study abroad in Spain!

And now, on the subject of Spain, I LEAVE IN 45 DAYS! That's a little over 6 weeks before I'll be boarding a plane to Madrid. Is this real life?! I feel like this whole study abroad process has been a year in the making...and such a long process. There have been so many papers to fill out and sign, many meetings with the study abroad office, budget crunches, and back and forth phone calls with my study abroad independent agency that have gotten me to this point! In about 3 weeks I'll be receiving my housing assignment which I'm excited for! I can't wait to see where I'll be living and what kind of family I'll have! With the semester ending and me moving out of my apartment in Clemson on Sunday, this whole experience is about to become a reality. It's kinda scary just because I've never been so far away from home and for such a long period of time! However, I am starting to get really excited for the trip! Now that the time is getting closer to leave, I'm started to get more information about my excursions with my program, which include places like Lisbon, Portugal, Granada, Spain, and Córdoba, Spain! I've always wanted to travel and this will be my chance! Me and my friend Ginny, who also will be my roommate while I'm studying in Sevilla, have already started to check out places to visit. We've been throwing around ideas of visiting Ireland, London, Italy, Barcelona, and Belgium! But we'll figure out where we want to go when we get there and see where everyone else wants to travel to! Can't wait to meet some new traveling buddies!

And on that note, Viva España!

No comments:

Post a Comment