Thursday, October 6, 2011

I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

9 more days. That's right, 9 more days until all my studying abroad forms and tuition are due. Ever since school has started, study abroad has been the first thing on the top of all my lists. This paper is due, that paper needs signed, that copy needs to be made, this has to be uploaded. SO MANY PAPERS! It can be a very stressful process at times. If you ever plan on studying abroad, prepare yourself, it is definitely an experience in itself. BUT, I do know that all of this will be totally worth it in the end. I can't be more excited to finally get the opportunity to travel Europe, live in a beautiful city, be with some awesome people, and study the language that I have fallen in love with. I know this will be an experience of a lifetime and something I will always remember!

And on a side note, it's also 9 more days until I turn 21! I'm almost legal! Where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment