Today was the first day of classes for Clemson University! It's so cute walking around campus and seeing all the new students, so happy you guys chose the best school to get an education from! ;) What's even weirder is knowing that today was the first day of my junior year in COLLEGE! When did all this time pass me by?! Sometimes I still feel like I'm in high school! Now I only have 2 more years and then BOOM, real world. Kinda nervous about the future but hey, I'm just trying to take one day at a time.
As far as my schedule goes, I think I'm going to like it. I have 4 classes on Monday/Wednesday, 2 on Tuesday, 1 on Thursday, and 3 on Friday. I've only been to 3 of my 6 classes today but so far I really like my teachers and the classes don't look like they will totally take over my life. However, being that the first day of classes is a joke, I'm sitting in the cafe on campus just twiddling my thumbs because I have absolutely nothing to do for the next 2 hours until my next class! (that's why I decided to take the time and blog!) Once classes start to pick up the work load I know this 2 hour break will be precious homework/study time! Even though this day took what seemed like forever to get here I'm glad it finally did. I love being a college student and I'm glad I finally have school to fill up my time again! It makes me feel so much more productive with my life :)
Happy first day of classes Clemson and don't forget, GO TIGERS!
No comments:
Post a Comment