Monday, March 19, 2012

Birthday's Abroad

Soooo I can't believe I'm doing this but I'm blogging TWICE in one day! I think I can hear the gasps...but I just wanted to give a shoutout to one of my best friends, Parkes Burnette, on turning the big 2-1 today! Gosh Parkes, you are getting so olddd hehe :) Happy Birthday Parky! I'm soo sorry I'm missing out on this big day, being that you were there for my 21st but I just wanted to send some lovin' your way and wish you the very best day to one of my very best frandsss. You da best. Here's some pictures of me and my twin over the years:

yep, she's my twin.
kisses for Roxi!
Clemson vs. Carolina game sophomore year

when my best friend came to Clemson and surprised me!
just a little Wofford visit freshman year
Limited Too models...nbd
Parky helping me celebrate my 21st with a scavenger hunt!

I hope you have THE BEST birthday ever, Parky! Can't wait to come back home and buy you a celebratory legal drink. Welcome to the club ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment